Job Title: Residential House Coordinator
The House Coordinator is responsible for the overall functioning of the residents under the direction of the Program director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that client has sufficient food in the house
- Monitor medication and ensure that client has at least 1 week of medication supplies at all times
- Coordinate client activity/medical transportation needs
- Schedule all medical and psychiatric appointments and ensure that client attend appointments as scheduled.
- Be available for “on-Call” responsibility
- Communicate with client families, case managers and their doctors regarding client’s health status, medication changes, and side effects as needed
- Complete all necessary client documentations, including, ISP, risk management, etc.
- Develop client individual goals and implementation strategies
- Arrange meetings with interdisciplinary team and complete reports as needed
- Ensure that all documentations are properly done and file in client records
- Schedule and coordinating monthly house team meetings
- Maintain a safe and well maintained residence
- Schedule and coordinate all re-licensing activities
- Responsible for the orientation and ongoing training of direct care staff
- Minimum of 2 year experience working with diverse adults with mental health diagnosis.
- A working knowledge of rules and regulations governing adult foster care
- The House Coordinator must have proven skills in problem solving and decision making, ability to work with team approach, and the ability to exercise discretion and responsibility when representing the company.